Sunday, March 18, 2007

IIM Calcutta

The GD was a small business situation. About the entry strategy to be used by Sumo Inc , a digital camera giant in Japan, while entering India.

Interview:

1. Lots of questions on work ex which I don't want to elaborate again and again. They asked me on innovative applications for datawarehousing in Governance. I talked about farm sector reforms and education. How can we integrate DW and AI. It was a nice discussion for me.

2. Recently your college was in news regarding banning od cell phones and imposing dress code. What do you think of it?

3. You have mentioned your interests in entrepreneurship. Do you have any business plans yet.

4. Don't you think many people who have shone in this field are technical genius.

5. You are from a good college. why don't you go on to do an MS? Or an ME here?

6. How do you think IIMC will help you get what you want? You know anybody who are already entrepreneurs from IIMC?

7. Do you think the entrepreneurship cells in technical institutes are a success models. Did your college have one?

I am not able to recollect many questions exactly. Probably I got too bored of posting the questions. I remember talking more than what he asked for most of the times. It was the coolest ofthe interviews not only for me but for everybody.

0 comments: