Monday, May 28, 2007

Monty Python Hysssteria

Yesterday was yet another deja vu. It reminded me of those good old school days when we had finished all our exams and we would proudly say "I don't have to study for next two months." I woke up only to remember that I don't have to work for others anymore. Atleast for the next two years. I am quitting TCS finally to join the Big League.

I have been giving treats back-to-back and my schedules are already running out of time, not to mention orkutting and chatting throughout the day. Yesterday I was supposed to meet Viju, my fellow cegian and a serious IIM aspirant. We had my treat at Pizza corner and were planning to go for a comedy show by Evam, a small drama group based in Chennai. It is conceived by Kandanaal Mudhal famous Kathik. Not many would forget his guest appearance as 'America maapilai's thambi' in Alaipayudhe.

I stopped having fun at variety shows from 2005 which is when I passed out of college. I was just wondering whether there was something seriously wrong with me. I had been completely confining my social life to orkut off late and the fact that I went to this show shortly after I was set free is something not to be overlooked. I feel so thankful to my friend for having dragged me to the good ol' days.



The show was indeed spectacular. It was a classic British comedy with dance sequences interspersed. We also managed to catch few celebrities including Trisha and Radio mirchi Suchi. It is so sad that I won't be able to catch their second episode of Monty Python Hssssteria since I'll be slogging hard at Ahmedabad. If you do find time log into www.evam.in and block your tickets asap. Fortunately, they aren't still popular so you can directly walk-in and enjoy the show as I did :)

3 comments:

Vigneshwar said...

EVAM was really good. i saw his 'hamlet - the original spoof'

Vigneshwar said...

btw your blogs are good... keep going...

Anonymous said...

Good words.