Sunday, May 13, 2007

Why I wanted to blog..

I came to know of this culture of personal journalism pretty late in my life. When I began googling about this new art I was instantly drawn towards it. Not because I am a great writer or like reaching out to people. Infact I have tried hard not to flunk in my English II papers but in vain. But then why take the risk of wasting other people's time?

Firstly, I believe good written skills is gonna be a vital part of any successful individual in this world. People have to reach out to others more often than ever. These bloggers are already the driving forces behind the information revolution thats still happening. Secondly, We ponder over many things that happen around us. But the thoughts get a structure only when we pen it down somewhere. This platform offers every freedom to express all your weird thoughts. Thirdly, there has been many friends asking me what I have been upto these days. While its always possible to call them and stay in touch, I also feel indebted to inform them about every important thing happening in my life. When they are taking every pain to visit my blog I shouldn't dissapoint them. Can I?

With these purposes in mind I seek to reach my long lost friends and loved ones with this journal. No matter how hard the syllabus of IIMA hits me I will continue to post everthing thats happening around my life and mind.

PS: Please consider this as my first post :)

0 comments: